Background

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dragonflies Baby Shower Card


This is what I'm proposing to send to my sister as her Baby Shower invites. She's having another girl and her bedding is going to have all these sage and brown dragonflies on them so, I came up with this gem. It's very similar to the dragon one with the tag that's been chalked but, unlike the dragon card, I also chalked the edges pink. :P


Materials Used:
  • Cricut Cartridge - Pagoda
  • White cardstock
  • Stampendous Glitter - Sea Green
  • Southworth Textured Weave Paper - Moss
  • Stampendous Stamp Stuff Embossing Powder - Detail Black
  • Colorbox Ink - Black
  • Powder Puff Chalking Inks - Pink Cheeks, Mocha Mama and Amaretto
  • Hampton Art Clear Stamps - Oh Baby (for saying)
  • Carpet Tape

2 comments:

  1. This is a truly amazing card, I totally love it.
    Your blog looks great to. I have not really worked on anything in the past week but plan to, my creative juices need to be flowing again, all that shopping wore me out, now I'm unorganized and have to do that today. I got so many new things for crafty room just don't know what to start on first.
    Well enjoy your day,
    Lynn
    Not bragging by the way just stating a point.

    ReplyDelete