Background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Chocolate Slider Card

The "outside" of the card


The "inside" is revealed once the bar is pulled out

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've been able to post, let alone make, anything. My hubby decided that he wanted the computer room to be a guest room so we've been busy moving it out to it's new home (the front room). I decided that if we're moving it all, I might as well get a new work area out of it! LOL. So, we've been busy building like mad! It's coming along nicely and I can't wait until I can start working on my new desk area. :P

In the meantime, I've managed to sneak over to my friend Lynn's house to make this cute card that I've decorated to give to my secret pal... shhh ... she loves chocolate and we just got back from a two week spring break so this little guy will be waiting for her in her box. I'm sure she'll love it!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Materials Used:
  • Stampin' Up paper - Crumb cake
  • Stampin' Up stamp pad - Early Espresso
  • Stampin' Up stamp set - Eat Chocolate
  • Brown Ribbon
  • Piece of plastic grocery bag
  • Chocolate bar
  • Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment