Background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Frog Kiss Tag




Hello everyone! I spent the day yesterday with my friend Lynn helping her with her daughter's wedding invites. In return, she not only gave me more things than I will know what to do with, she introduced to me to a whole new world of blending! I made this cute little guy just because I really like frogs. I had 10 minutes to cut, edge, blend and glue before I HAD to run out the door in a whirlwinds of hugs, thank yous and paper, to get pick up hubby from work! Thank you for SUCH a wonderful day Lynn! (And thanks for all the new "toys" to play with!)


Materials Used:

  • Blue cardstock
  • Dark blue cardstock
  • Green cardstock
  • Nestables template
  • White cardstock
  • Primsacolor pencils (I'm sorry, I don't have the color numbers for you. There just wasn't time.)
  • Terponoid (love it!)
  • Blendy pens (I'm sure there's an official name for them)
  • Adhesive
  • SCAL software
  • FrogKiss template
  • Cricut (for cutting)

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this frog, you have inspired me to play more.
    I had a wonderful day with you to and cant wait to do it again and thanks for the sweet comments.
    Have fun with all the new goodies

    ReplyDelete