Background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Give a hoot!



Hello out there! My friend and I went to a Cricut demo at Costco yesterday where they were having a GREAT deal on cartridges - three for the price of one! So, my most wonderful friend got the three carts that I've been wanting to have! Woo hoo! SCORE! Time for a cartridge swap! :D


I was playing with the Wild Cards cart and I made this totally cute little guy along with his envelope. Still not sure what to do with him, but he is sooo cute!!!


Materials Used:

  • Cricut Cartridge - Wild Card (This card and envelope were made on 3.5 dial size)
  • Brown textured cardstock
  • Blue textured cardstock
  • Green cardstock scrap
  • Cream cardstock scrap
  • White paper (for inside of card)
  • Googly eyes
  • Orange marker
  • Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment