Background

Monday, August 16, 2010

One loooooooong vacation ...

... Then we moved! My scrap room is a mess! There are boxes everywhere and to make matters worse, I went from having a walk in closet to store all my stuff in to a normal non-walk in kind! Trying to figure out 1) Where to put everything and 2) where is it all!? If you ask my husband, he gives you the same answer, "In a box". LOL. He's too cute!

So, I haven't forgotten about this blog, I promise, I'm just recovering from a long vacation (was only supposed to be 2 weeks and it turned into 2 months somehow) and then my wonderful husband found a house and moved us while we were gone so, yes, it is all in a box somewhere! LOL. I have a few birthday parties coming up so I need to find all my stuff to make some cards and get them posted! I have this one idea for a fish bowl that I'm DYING to get done and show you guys! :D

To all you new comers out there, welcome! If I start getting more interest in the cards that I make, I'll post instructions as well. :)

Have a great day! I'm off to bed because the monkey has a whole new school schedule that we're both trying to get adjusted too! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment