Background

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Desk Caddy


Hi everyone out there. I spent this weekend not only getting ready for the Farmer's Market that supposed to start this Thursday (oh, did I mention it's an outdoor venue and it snowed this morning?) but I also rearranged the contents on my desk to make them more accessible to me (I couldn't believe it took all day!!). LOL
Because I rearranged, I needed a place to put all my pens and pencils that could be moved with me where ever I went. I'm not a big fan of pencil cups only because I don't like all my pens mixed up (yes, I have issues) so I made this desk caddy instead. It's super easy to make, takes no time at all, and I can make it however I want it to look. My friend Lynn over at Lynn's Magnolia Haven (check her out) shared this template with me one night while I was over at her house. THANK YOU LYNN!
Materials used:
  • 2 sheets of patterned paper
  • 1 sheet of coordinating cardstock
  • Glue
  • Ribbon
  • Scoring tool

No comments:

Post a Comment