Background

Friday, May 14, 2010

Diaper Cakes - For Market





Hello out there in Internet land!! I've been busy getting ready for our annual Farmer's Market (my first time as vendor this year). I'm lucky enough to have someone to share a booth with so if I were to tank, abosrbing the costs wouldn't be as bad. LOL. I'm planning on selling some diaper items (Cakes, Kids, cupcakes), some scrapbooking items I'm making (flowers, tags, stickers), some corkboards, you get the picture. :P I will be posting pictures of the cooler looking items as they get made.

For this one, I wanted to show you the diaper cakes I made. I only made four and figured I would replenish as they went, that way I'm not stuck with a closet full of them at the end of summer. LOL.

Materials Used:
  • Disposable Diapers
  • Ribbon
  • Flowers
  • Tray
  • Various baby items

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet.
    Totally love the
    Your talent is endless
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete