Background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kirigami Butterfly Birthday Card


I LOVE THIS CARD!!! It was so much fun to make. Although, I have to warn you, after cutting this whole thing out, my finger hurts from pushing down on the X-acto knife to get it through the cardstock. LOL. I love that the real surprise is not the outside of the card, but the inside! So cool! I think I just found my Christmas cards for this year (though, I am going to play with a lighter stock on the inside).

Materials Used:

  • X-acto knife (the sharper the better!)
  • Self healing mat
  • Cardstock - White
  • Colored paper - Dark Green, Light Green
  • Patterned Paper - Creative Memories Sample Pack
  • Adhesive
  • Prisma Pencils - #PC904, PC956, PC932, PC905, PC931, PC944
  • Terpinoid
  • Blending stump
  • Butterfly Stamp
  • StayZ Ink pad - Black

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million for you.. The last day i have searched for the supplier on Google. I think the Creative Pop Up Cards from http://popupcard.net are great.. They are the top of pop up 3d cards supplier in Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete