Background

Friday, February 11, 2011

Award Ribbons

Hi all. This is my last post for the night because I HAVE to get to bed! LOL.

My daughter's class is going to be voting on their favorite science fair project so I thought I'd make these cute paper "ribbons" using the Tim Holtz paper rosetta template and the Cricut. I think they came out super cute! I hope the kids like them (I also made an extra set for myself for scrapbooking ... LOL).

Thank you Lynn, over at Purple Passion Designs, for letting me come over late tonight and using her template. Now that all this is done, I can finally finish those mini albums from the Nutcracker and get them posted for you all. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out very nice Ani, stop by my blog and ck out the ones I did yesterday, I woke in middle of the night with this idea and you wont believe what I came up with. LOL
    Hugs
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete