Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mini Albums - Nutcracker Cookies 2010


All the albums completed. Each cookie got one in the
color of her costume.
 I really wish I could post all the pictures of the whole book, but there are a TON of them! I made these as gifts for my daughter's Nutcracker group who were Cookies. 
One of the mini pages with a tag. The cupcake in the corner
holds the tag in place.

 I decided to make the books sweet themed because in the story, the Cookies were from the Land of the Sweets. Enjoy!

One of the larger pages with a pocket to hold these cute
cookies in. On the back of each cookie is a topic for the
dancer to write about.


This is one of my favorite mini pages. I made all the
embelishments from scratch.


Waterfall pages. The "5" page has this cute matchbook
album attached to it. A mini book inside a book! Inside
are 4 pockets with 4 tags.

One of the many pull out photo mats. Behind the mat is a
spot for journaling. The mat is held down in the corner
by these cute candy buttons.

1 comment:

  1. These look so fantastic, love them. you did a great job the kids should be so happy to have them.

    ReplyDelete