Background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flip Card - Baby Shower Invite Tester Card

The front before it's opened

The "flip" in action

The new panel exposed


Hi everyone! WOW DO I HAVE A MILLION NEW CARD IDEAS!!!! But, for now, I'm being considered by a client for her daughter's baby shower invitations (I had made all her wedding invitations as well). I designed this bear flip card in blue and green but those colors aren't cemented. I just liked how they looked so I went with it (plus, I had them left over from when I made my Christmas cards last year). It's blank at the moment and not 100% what I would like to do, but it's to give her an idea of what I have in mind. In my mind, the final product will have:
1. Where the blue paper is (the base) I want it to be embossed (think textured paper).
2. The bear will be embossed with a nice black finish.
3. The word "baby shower" will be embossed as well.

For right now, the materials I used are:
  • Stampin' Up cardstock in Baja Breeze and Pear Pizazz.
  • White cardstock
  • Martha Stewart Glitter - blue sapphire
  • Stamp - Bear and sentiment
  • Prismacolor pencil - Light Cerulean Blue #PC904
  • Blending stump
  • Black ink
  • adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment