Background

Monday, March 7, 2011

Magic Card - Happy Birthday

Before the magic
Wow! It's all filled in with color!
What's that? A magic card? You've never heard of one? Well, they are just as awesome to make as they are to receive! (After completing mine I realized that I need to remake it because I made a piece to wide and it wasn't letting all the wording show, but I still wanted to share it with you guys.) This is for my daughter's friend who has a birthday coming up. You'll notice that the cupcake in the window is just black and white but when you pull up on the ribbon ... TA-DA!!! It's not only colored in but it has glitter and words that weren't there before!

Materials used:
  • Stampin up card stock - Pear Pizazz
  • White and pink card stock
  • Ink
  • Stamps
  • Punches
  • Adhesive
  • Ribbon
  • Markers
  • Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment