Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Butterfly Trash Bins


Okay Bloggers, I TOTALLY fell in love with this butterfly card that I made about a month or so back. I love it so much that I used it as my inspiration to make these cute personal trash bins for my friend Lynn to use while she's hosting her workshops. The idea is that they sit on the table next to each person and they can just put their trash into them instead of leaving the clutter on the table. Are they cute or what!?!!? I got the idea from an old crayola chalk tub that I use. :)

Happy Creating! And for those of you in my area going to the Scrap-a-Stack tomorrow (or should I say later today ... LOL) SEE YOU ALL THERE!! Can't wait! Just finished packing my "bag" full of tools and adhesive! Woo hoo!

Materials used:
  • Empty coffee container (you can wash them, but mine smelled like butterscotch so I left them)
  • Parchment paper
  • Pink and Green card stock
  • Butterfly dies
  • Border punch
  • Background stamp
  • Green ink pad
  • Glitter (you can't really see it in the picture but the wings are all tipped to sparkle)
  • Twine
  • Rhinestones
  • Clear label that reads "Trash"
  • Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment