Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Chick - "Hoppy Easter"


Hi everyone! Oh my goodness WHERE has the time gone?? So, I have a few moments while the water is boiling for dinner so I thought I would catch up on all my picture postings of what I've been up to lately. There will be more following, I just have to take them off my phone first. LOL.

So, I was over at the happiest place on Earth (a.k.a. Lynn's house) playing around with all her cool new doodads and we made this cute card! We could write whatever sentiment we wanted and since I was going for an Easter theme on mine, I REALLY wanted to use "Hoppy Easter" so, I went outside of the box, free handed some bunny ears and added them to my chick! LOL. I think he came out too cute!

I need to find out what products we used so that I can add a materials list for you guys or, you can email her directly: lmycraftycorner@yahoo.com. Here's her website in case you would like to look around a bit: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/purplepassiondesigns/

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment