Background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Never Ending Birthday Card - Alice In Wonderland

Front

Fold 1

Fold 2

Fold 3 (Back)
Hi everyone! Summer is rushing at me at full speed and with it comes lots of end of the school year work for some reason. I know it's been awhile since I've posted and I still haven't had a chance to post pics from the Stamp-a-Stack (cringe), but, now that I'm done with Alice In Wonderland (no more late night rehearsals!!! WOO HOO!) things are starting to slow down just a hair. LOL.
My daughter is at an Alice In Wonderland themed birthday party for a friend's daughter who is turning nine and I wanted to make her a birthday card that fit with her theme .... never ending card!!! This took two days to make and I wanted to share this bit of advice .... Don't use card stock on everything! I was building layer after layer out of card stock and then when I went to fold it all ... wrinkles and heartache! If I had started the card sooner rather then later, I would have had time to go make another one, but, since I started it yesterday afternoon and we needed it today ... I made it work. LOL. They can be made into a 4.25 x 5.5 size but I wanted it to be big and in your face so I made mine a 6 x 6.

Happy Crafting!

Materials Used:
  • Paper - White, blue, green, pink, purple, yellow
  • Scrapbook paper - Pink, blue, purple
  • Coloring pages (Digital)
  • Watercolor pencils
  • Blender pens
  • Stamps and Ink
  • Scoreboard
  • Paper cutter
  • Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment