Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am I crazy?

Hi everyone. Just taking a moment to myself to read through comments and reply back. I'm so sorry it took so long on some. I do read them, but sometimes I miss questions because I never get alone time. (In fact, I can hear my goober yelling at the dog to get off her hair. Sigh. Another short post!).

I started a Facebook fan page. I hope you will all go take one look, fall madly in love and buy it all! LOL, okay, okay, at the very least "Like" it and let me know that I'm not going crazy to try and do this and that I'm not alone out here.

Well, that's all the time I seem to have because the dog has found me and now I have to play with her.

Have a great holiday to you all and for those us who are cooking ... many blessings on a moist turkey! :)
Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment