Background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Paperbag Mini Album

Hi everyone. Here's my first ever mini album made from paper bags! To say that I'm hooked is an understatement! These were so easy to make and I could not believe how cute they came out! This one was made as a birthday gift for my daughter's teacher's birthday. Her first born had recently turned one so I guess you could say it was two gifts in one. I'm going to attach as many pictures as I can on this on because it really came out too cute! Behind each full page is a tag. Enjoy!

The spine and unfinished front cover

The front cover, finished

Inside the front cover, pocket w/ 2 tags

One of the pages ready for a picture

The tag that was directly behind it, you can see the flower
peeking out of the edge of the previous picture.

Another page with a corner pocket to hold a photo mat.

The three buttons are a smaller page, some of these held
interesting pictures (like this one), some held journaling
pages and others held small tags.

This small page held journaling.

This is my favorite of the whole album! Waterfall pages
that spell out B-A-B-Y (you can see a smaller page on the left
of the picture holding a tag).

The last full page in the album. Little corner pocket holding
a picture mat. Note the button ...


Note the button at the top ... this was peeking out of the edge
of the last page. This is one of the larger tags to be found in
 the album.

Back cover. Journaling and another pocket to hold more little
tags.

I hope you liked looking at it as much as I liked making it. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment