Background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday Cards - Presents

The cards with coordinating envelopes

The cards with their respective match books.


Hi everyone. Well, it's certainly been a most busy craft day at my house! And, we even managed to squeeze in a movie! LOL. Here are the birthday cards I made to go with the match book money holders. I can't wait to give these to my nieces. Have a great night everyone. I'm off to go make some tea and relax. :D

Materials Used:
  • Cardstock - White, Black, Purple, Blue
  • Paper - Parchment, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Pink Snakeskin, Light Blue, Light Yellow
  • Martha Stewart Ink Set - Aquamarine Crystal and Gold
  • Creative Memories Corner punch
  • Cricut Machine
  • Cricut Cartridge - Wild Cards
  • Crop a Dile
  • Brads
  • Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment