Background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Matchbook


Front of matchbook

Matchbook opened up with a tag pulled out

Hi everyone.  A friend of mine sent me a tutorial on how to make these cute matchbooks and I've been thinking about using one in my next mini album, so I wanted to try one out before I actually committed to it. My daughter asked if she could have it so I made it all Christmas-y, used my Crop a dile to add some eyelets at the top and used some yarn to make a handle. I will be making two more today that I'm going to turn into birthday cards/money holders for my nieces so there will be more pictures to come. :)

Materials Used:
  • Card stock - Red
  • Card stock - Green
  • Card stock - White
  • Paper - Red, Green (to make the pouches)
  • Two sheets of coordinating scrapbook paper

No comments:

Post a Comment