Background

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dragon Thank You Card

Hello all! Happy Wednesday! I made this thank you card for a dear friend of mine who's very much into the Asian EVERYTHING! I took several millions of pictures of this card from all sorts of angles but I just couldn't get the coolness to really come out. First off, the background card is this very pretty pale fawn parchment (that totally looks white) and, secondly, the red that's the dragon is actually this really cool crayon treatment that I read about yesterday and just HAD to try! Oh, the tag that's brown is actually white paper that I colored by hand as well.

Materials Used:
  • Dark Red Cardstock
  • Parchment Paper
  • Black Cardstock
  • White Cardstock
  • Asian doodad that I had from a candle
  • Cricut Cartridge - Pagoda
  • Stampendous Clear Stamps - Flower Chat (Thank you)
  • Colorbox Ink Black (stamped very lightly, I wanted that aged effect)
  • Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink - Amaretto, Mocha Mama, and Midnight Confession
  • Crayons in reds and oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment