Background

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You Card with Teacher's Quote

I was going through this damask phase when I designed this card for my daughter's second grade teacher at the end of the year. It's SO pretty! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors! It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I shadowed the quote with a lime green version of it as well. It looks really cool in person.

Materials Used:
  • White Cardstock
  • Damask print (I made this pattern using a clip art that I found)
  • Flourescent Green Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
  • Lime green glitter (for thank you)
  • Teacher quote
  • Cricut cartridge (for thank you, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one I used! If anyone recognizes it, please let me know and I'll update this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment