Background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Monkey See ... Monkey Duplicate


I made this trio of monkeys for three kids in my daughter's classroom. I'm the classroom Mom and I make sure each child gets a balloon and a card signed by the whole class on their birthday. Makes them feel special. Especially now when times are tough and even tougher still for some. This month, we had three kids and since I was already using this cutie, I made three, but, each is a little different.



Materials Used:
  • White Cardstock
  • Cardstock in two coordinating colors
  • Stampendous Changito Bday set - monkey, present, cupcake, ice cream and confetti
  • Stampendous Changito DOS set - Vine
  • Colorbox Black Ink
  • Stampendous Embossing Powder - Detail Black
  • Crayola markers
  • Foam tape (to pop up the items held)

No comments:

Post a Comment