Background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Glittery Christmas


I know, I know, Christmas is over. But, I wanted to share this card with you that I made for Christmas 2009.


Materials Used:
  • Dark navy blue cardstock
  • Dreamweaver Stencils - Bare Trees #LJ849
  • Dreamweaver Stencils Embossing Paste - White
  • Iridescent Glitter
  • Metal Palette Knife


Just a quick side note that I wish I had known while making these. Everyone LOVED their cards when they got them, but I seemed to get the same response "Loved the card and thanks for the giltter shower" >.< Oooo ... sorry!

So, what you might want to do (and please follow all the instructions on the cans and stay in a well ventilated place!) is use a spray sealer over them once the paste has dried to seal the glitter. Apparently, it mostly all rubbed off inside the envelope! Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment