Background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

First day

Hi all. I'm so excited to share my creations (and life) with all of you out there. First of all, thank you for stopping by and checking me out. I love, love, love, love paper. I've been buying it for years and hording it just waiting for that "right time" to use it and I finally decided that if I waited for that, then I might as well be buried with it because there isn't any better "time" than "right" now! LOL.

So, with that, let's get this party started! I have a bunch of pictures of cards and such that I've made in the past that I'm going to start posting. I will try my best to list the exact materials I can, if I remember them, otherwise, I apologize now for not knowing some of them. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello all I am one of Ani's Friends, I met her about a yr ago, she is an awesome lady and her talent is beyond words, let her work do the talking. Anyways Love the Blog Ani, your getting a great start.
    Lynn G in Lancaster Ca
    http://lynnmariescraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! And thanks for helping me setup! LOL.

    ReplyDelete